2-1-2008

10:00, Wake up, laundry, magazine, internet, 14:30 work (sort of crappy day), 23:30 home.

I don't like to think of myself as a hypochondriac, but I do have this notion that everything is going to fall apart for me. Maybe I'll crash and fail out of nursing school, or maybe... a couple months ago, I had two instances of the same axillary lymph node being swollen and tender after consuming alcohol, which is a symptom of Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I wouldn't have thought anything of it, except that I have never had a tender lymph node before. Now, last night and today, I have had a little trouble swallowing. Everything goes down easy, but it feels like there is a series of speed bumps my Adam's apple is riding over when I swallow. Never had anything like this before...

No comments:

Post a Comment