Intermittent fasting trial, in-between day

Yesterday was a big eating day for me. I broke Tuesday's fast with huevos rancheros. Frankly, I wasn't all that hungy when I got up, and I felt sick for much of the day--an all-over down in the dumps feeling like the flu.

In the afternoon, we had a celebration meal of sorts for an event. It was an all-day affair as we smoked babyback ribs and made ice cream in a hand-crack ice cream maker:





Menu:

mint juleps
BBQ ribs (dry rub, smoke x4hrs, red sauce)
potato salad
watermelon salad with onion, mint & feta cheese
malbec wine
Sumatran coffee
chocolate cake
ice cream (chucks of chocolate, almond, cherry, zest of lemon & orange, rum)




By the end of the meal, I was unpleasantly full. I don't know if this is typical of eating a lot after a fasting day or if this is indicative that I simply overate.

No comments:

Post a Comment