Sexy Nurse Report, RIP

For a short time, I kept a blog called "The Sexy Nurse Report." The point was to post lame sexualized images of nurses in skimpy outfits and juxtapose them with images and stories of real nurses. I think the only really successful post was one on underwear sniffing. Anyhow, I don't really care to continue with the blog. Carrying on this sort of PC sociological battle is not really my thing. The truth is, the blog was more about self-interest and annoyance than justice: I don't like the mental association of myself with white-skirt-wearing chicklets, and I find the whole nurse fantasy to be unmanly--a pox on dudes who have it! I mean really, what man wants to fantasize about being debilitated and dependent? Anyhow, in the coming weeks, I'm going to re-post some of the content here, and then delete the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment