김치, fried eggs, and NorCal margarita

Today was sort of a crappy, overcast day that sapped my energy, and I didn't get in my whole floor workout before spinning. But dinner picked up.

For dinner tonight, I had Korean kimchi over fried eggs with a NorCal margarita. This was sort of a scrounged meal, but it turned out to be delicious.

Egg is a typical ingredient in dishes like Korean bokkeumbop, or fried rice, but I'd never heard of kimchi being served with western-style fried eggs before. I broke the yokes and let the velvety yellow insides run out and comingle with the kimchi. Then I cut off bites with my fork and ate the kimchi-yoke mix piled on pieces of egg white.

I had never had the NorCal margarita before, either, but it was definitely a passable drink and went well with the kimchi-fried-eggs.